Thursday, October 2, 2008

The good stuff.

Today in photo, I made a list of my very favorite things: :)
1. That one time we fell asleep holding hands.
2. Having sleepovers with my sister.
3. Recieving mail from my very best friend.
4. Speech theatre and debate.
5. Dressing up.
6. My mom holding me when I'm sad.
7. Seeing you in a good mood.
8. The feeling of being appreciated.
9. Reciprocated love.
10. The fact that I can tell you anything.
11. Having a best friend who lives somewhere very beautiful.
12. Student council events.
13. Veinte ice caramel macchiatos (mixed) from Starbucks.
14. Boys with six-packs.
15. The fulfillment of inspiring people.
16. Your smile.
17. Funny, but not offensive, jokes.
18. Teachers who care.
19. My middle school memories.
20. La idioma de espanol.
21. Walking to class with you.
22. Family time.
23. You... because you're just so cute.
24. Movies that make me cry.
25. Waking up just to realize that there are still a few hours left to sleep.
26.Silent communication.
27. Love stories
28. Being close enough to you to smell your hair.
29. Comments like, "Sammi, you are a hopeless romantic."
30. Realizing what you really deserve.
31. Sailing :)
32. Quien es el amigo que sera tu amigo para siempre? Quien es el amigo que te necesita mas que nadie?
33. Seeing you, and knowing I'm actually happier without you.
34. Wearing my heart on my sleeve.
35. Little kids, because they don't know how to hate.
36. Being taken on a real date (which hasn't happened yet... but I know it will someday be one of my favorite things!).
37. Speech tournaments.
38. You don't hug me often, but when you do, it's my favorite thing in the world.
39. People who respect other's morals.
40. Sacrifice, because it's always worth it in the end.
41. Couples who fit together like puzzle pieces.
42. HOPE.

"I've never told you. I fear if you knew the magnitude of the feelings contained in this candy heart of mine, you'd run screaming away, or maybe you'd stay but bolt and chain the door to your emotions to keep me at bay."

No comments: