Sunday, October 26, 2008

"And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck to everything you are."

Starting from now on, I decided to title all of my posts as song lyrics that oh-so-subtly give an insight to how I feel. :)

Anyway, before I start this long post, I would just like to tell everyone how amazing of an artist Maria Mena is. Listen to her. Her songs are seriously beautiful.

"Sorry"
by: Maria Mena
"Vague sound of rain
pierces through my song again
but I get distracted by the way his toes move when he plays
so I let it burn

I just poured my heart out
there's bits of it on the floor
And I take what's left of it and rinse it under cold water
And call him up for more

And I say baby, yes I feel stupid to call you, but I'm lonely
And I don't think you meant it when you said you couldn't love me
And I thought maybe if I kissed the way you do, you'd feel it too

He said I'm sorry
so sorry
I'm sorry
so sorry

He grabs my wrists
as my fingers turn into angry fists
and I whisper why can't you love me, I'll change for you
I'll play the part

And I say baby, so I feel stupid to call you, but I'm lonely
And I don't think you meant it when you said you couldn't love me
And I thought maybe if I kissed the way you do, you'd feel it too

He said I'm sorry
so sorry
I'm sorry
I am sorry"

I had such a great weekend! :) Let me break it down for you.


FRIDAY: Right after school, Danie and I were picked up by her daddy, picked up some pizza, and went straight to the movies. It's was Danie's sister's 8th birthday party and there were about 12 second graders waiting for us outside of the theater. After a nice picnic outside involving excited little girls, delicious pepperoni pizza, and orange soda, Danie and I went to go reserve seats in the movie we were going to.... none other than HSM3! OKAY, that movie is beautiful. No lie. It was so much better than either of the first two. And I am a giant HSM fan, so that's saying a lot. Zac Efron is a babe, all day everyday. Troy and Chad's dance number is my favorite scene of any movie ever. I could not stop smiling. Oh man. I will be seeing that movie multiple times in theater, no doubt about it. Overall, it was a very enjoyable way to start the weekend - watching Zac with a bunch of adoreable girls. After that, I went to Dillon's house where I ate more pizza (fatass) and worked on our duo act. Yes... the night before the tournament. Omg procrastination yay. But it was great, because all we do together is laugh. Laughing is good. :)

SATURDAY: Tournament day! Tournament days are seriously the longest days possible. I woke up at 4:20 am feeling really sick, most likely from all the junk food I ate the day before. So I went to the tournament feelings very sick and very unhappy. But as the day went on, it went away and the sickness was replaced the excitement and passion. :) I made it to the final round in both of my events, although I was a little disappointment with how I placed, but I am not complaining. There were a plethora of people who made this day what it was. Dillon Olmanson, because our duo act is/was a hot mess, and placing fifth was a surprise. Performing with his is a blast and he is my best friend! Nick Weinman, because he's the most generous person I know. He makes all of my days. :) Casey Cantor, because he endured my frustrations with me. Although our hard work didn't pay off as much as we had hoped, our motivation was renewed and I love love love love working with me. Zaki Aizaz, because although we fight during 89% of my life, he can put me in a good mood when I'm at my worst moments. And of course, the ever-so-classy Zane Waxman. I think that's self-explanitory. :) :) :) :) I <3 speech.

SUNDAY: I woke up at 7 am and wanted to die because I was so tired. I went to Starbucks with my pops and ordered a veinte iced quad extra caramel caramel macchiato mixed. Perfect way to start off the week. ;) Annie and Danie and Danie's dad picked me up at 7:45 and we went to Firebird Racing to take the SICKEST DRIVING CLASS EVER! Pretty much we got to drive all these sick cars and do different things with them. The first thing we did was drive around this obstacle course alone with an instructor while they tried to distract us. Fun stuff. The second one, Danie, Annie and I were all in the same car with this instructor named Trescott who was pretty much the bomb.com. There were three stop lights lined up next to each other in three different lanes. We were supposed to accelerate as fast as we could towards the three greens lights, and at the very last second, two of the lights changed to red and we had to drive into the lane with the green light without braking and without hitting any of the cones. I succeeded. Yeah. I'm the man. The third one we drove this sick Mustang. Our instructor was a stunt double who doubles on the show the Suite Life of Zack and Cody as Mr. Mosby!!!!!!!!!!! He was the man. Anyway, the Mustangs had these spring-loaded back wheels so the car skidded really easily. Pretty much we had to drive around this circular track and keep in control of the car when it skidded around the corners. During all of this, this media photographer was taking pictures of us, and after he came up to us three and asked if it was alright that he used the pictures for publicity. They were the best pictures! I will post them as soon as I get access to them. :)

Overall, VERY GOOD WEEKEND! This Friday, sophomore class stu co is doing a FUN-raiser (hehe) and this weekend I'm going to 8A camp! Downside: I have an APWH test Friday...

Peace. :)

No comments: