Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thank you!!!

These people in today alone renewed my faith in humanity:
Dillon Olmanson, Hannah Ross, William Byrne-Quinn, Stefanie Gardner, Jaslyn Scribner, Casey Cantor, Jake Otte, Kari Nelson, Ramsey Carroll, Sean G, Carly Traxler, Danie Allenspach, Dan Bacon, Mike Mazzela, Zane Waxman, Alex Frost, Mr. Morerro and Ms. Bethea, Alexa Saunders, and the entire class of 2012 at DVHS. Yes, the names are random and sorry if you are reading this and you see your name and you think I'm a huge creeper. But today I noticed how good people really are. My problem, it seems, is I go through my days getting annoyed at people's mistakes and being straight up intolerant. But today, each one of the people above did something good for me today. Not like a good deed, but did something to make me realize how good-hearted people really are. I had great, funny conversations with some of the people above, I shared secrets, I was inspired, I was complimented, and I was just straight up put in a good mood by these people. So thank you. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whoever that waxman kid is, i heard he is extremely good looking, it's like whatevskies
:)