Sunday, September 21, 2008

AZ


So I was thinking as I was running this morning, I wish I had somewhere prettier to run. My best friend has a river and beautiful trees to run with over in the city of Big B, and I have a fake man-made lake... Great. Screw you, Arizona.

Today I have a date with my momma. :) We're going to go see Momma Mia, go to lunch, and then go homecoming dress browsing!

I guess I'm feelin' alright about everything right now. Repetitivity is like a curse to me, because change always helps me realize how much I have and it always brings me good in the end. Life is pretty change-less right now, and it makes me bored. So I guess I'm just waiting.
I miss you, best friend. I need to see you soon! I'm the happiest when I'm with you with our countless adventures and creepiness. :D I LOVE YOU and I hope you're doing well.

No comments: