Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My life through the words of Maria Mena.

"Comfortable as I am,
I need your reassurance
Comfortable as you are,
You count the days
But if I wanted silence I would whisper
If I wanted loneliness I'd choose to go
If I liked rejection I'd audition
And if I didn't love you, you would know
So why can't you just hold me,
how come it's so hard?
Do you like to see me broken?
Why do I still care?
You say you see the light now
at the end of this narrow hall
I wish it didn't matter
I wish I didn't give you all
Poor little misunderstood baby
No one likes a sad face
But I can't remember life without him
I think I did have good days
I'm sure I did have good days"

I took a big step for myself and for my well-being today by making the decision to get a tutor for my AP class. This is the first time I've put my pride aside when it comes to schoolwork and get help. And I'm excited to see if this can actually help me.

No comments: