Monday, September 8, 2008

Mood swing!


Okay, I feel so much better than I have in weeks. I feel so much less stressed out. I'm not sure why, I still have so much to do (like a MASSIVE APWH test I should be studying for and a giant medieval art essay I should be researching for), but I have made a fair amount of progress. Sadies planning is over and the next thing Stu Co related is homecoming floats in October (wheeee!). And I actually finished the first cut of my drama today (speech terms, hehe).
I forgot how much I loved speech and debate until today. Honestly, my passion was renewed and I am so thankful. I'm not really sure what it was to initiate it, maybe it was the fact that I actually got something done, or maybe it was the joy I found from helping novice members.

Oh and if anyone wanted to talk Gossip Girl with me, let me know. Maybe my sudden relief and happiness is because the new season is back and I just finished watching episode two. ;)

No comments: