Friday, September 19, 2008

It's funny.


Shortly after I posted my last post, one of the used-to-be's left me a myspace comment:
"i miss you sammi saunders.so much. i was just thinking about last summer, and camp. and ah, it puts everything back into perspective. and how much things have changed, and people have changed. and its shocking. and its reality. but its hard to accept.you taught me so much, so so so much. its unbelivable. you were the one that introuduced me to all that stuff, that i had no clue about, no belief about, and you brought it into my life. without a warning. you got me through some of my toughest situations, and no matter what i did, you told me what i should do. and how i will be forgiven for it from God. and i always did. He always forgave me. i really dont know what i would do without you sammi, your advice, and friendship really did get me through alot more than you think.so i guess i owe you a huge thank you. over and over and over again."
Either people actually read this (not likely), or that was God talking. Beautiful.

On another note, I just had a really weird experience with an ex. A relapse, if you will. Dang it. Relapses are the worst. Okay, attached at the top of this post is the picture that makes my life complete. Everytime I look at it, it reminds me how lucky I am.

No comments: