Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yes!!!

This is my first free weekend since, oh, October? Let me take you through my Friday night:

Duo act show. Epic success. Just kidding, but it was fun. I went home and washed the clown make up off of my face and got dressed. Then I picked Casey up and we went to Cupz and Crepes (shocker?). Had some delicious crepes and THE MOST DELICIOUS kiwi-strawberry-honey crepe ever. We played checkers, twice. And I almos won. ;) After that, I went to Danie's. In the thrill of us both having our license now, we got in my car and just drove around. We drove by the movies and around by Target and all that. Then we decided to go back to her house to get HER car so she can drive me. We went to the Melting Pot so she can check it out to see if it was appropriate boy-toy date material. Turns out, it's hella expensive there. Who knew? Then we went across the street to Florencia and applied for a JOB. Because I totally have time for a job and everything. Then we went to Baskin Robbins to apply for a job there and met up with my darlings Annie and Sarah. We all went to Starbucks after and chatted. Then, after that, Danie and I went to her boyfriends house and played Apples to Apples with a bunch of seniors. I won. Dat'z riiiight. :) I'm such a pro! Then Danie and I went home and crashed. It was, nonetheless, a magical night. It was nice socializing for the first time in like 3 months.

On another note, something inside of me has changed. I've never been much of a Taylor Swift fan. I was like, "Meh, she's overrated. Whatevz." But. Stef got me the CD for my birthday a few months ago, and the car I drive has a CD player. Tay Swift is really the only CD I have so I decided to give it a listen. Now... I LOVE HER. She's seriously excellent. Boo Sammi for being hypocritical, but I don't care. I'm never lonely in my car because Taylor's always keepin me company!


"Hey Stephen"

Hey Stephen, I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you
As we walked we were talking and I didn't say half the things I wanted to
Of all the girls tossing rocks at your window
Ill be the one waiting there even when it's cold
Hey Stephen, boy you might have me believing I don't always have to be alone.

Cause I can't help it if you look like an angel
Can't help I if I wanna kiss you in the rain so
Come feel this magic I've been feeling since I met you
Can't help it if there's no one elseI can't help myself

Hey Stephen, I've been holding back this feeling
So I've got some things to say to you
I seen it all so I thought but I never seen nobody shine the way you do
The way you walk, the way you talk, the way you say my name
It's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change
Hey Stephen, why are people always leaving
I think you and I should stay the same

They're dimming the street lights
You're perfect for me why aren't you here tonight?
I'm waiting alone now so come on and come out and pull me near
Shine, shine, shine

Hey Stephen I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you choose
All those other girls, well they're beautiful but would they write a song for you

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay. i like you a lot right now just because you love taylor swift. wow. she is the most brilliant artist ever. if you didn't know, i have an obsession with her. we have so much more in common right now.


p.s. i feel creepy cause this is like the third time i've talked to you in the past 2 days. i'm sorry. i just got very excited when i read this so i had to say something.

p.s.s. have a really really good day :)

Sammi said...

hahah YOU HAVE NO IDEA. she's the only thing i listen to when i drive. and when i have friends drive me, i bring the CD in their car too. it's like, become apart of me.

p.s. okay, the three times we've talked in the last few days were about crepes and tay swift. aka, two really magical things. i'd say thats legitimate and worth creepin over. no big deal. :D

Anonymous said...

haha i'm so happy about this :)

stefgard said...

yayayayaya I am so happy you love her. I love that CD with all that I am, hence me buying it for you. :D I knew you would love her.