Monday, January 19, 2009

Six-word memoirs on love & heartbreak:

"Not always perfect. But so worthwhile." -Lauren Anderson

"Never forget, I love you madly." -Adam Rader

"I wasn't supposed to meet you." -Deborah Greene

"It never hurt as good again." -Marc Ecko

"Unrequited love is just another addiction." -Amanda Faith Moore

"Love. Loss. Love lost. Stories gained." -Kristen Jones

"Hearts never look both ways first." Tanya Jarrett

"I lvoed the idea of you." -Audrey Adu-Appiah

"Alone by chance, not by choice." -Catherine Lanser

"Stalked him until he married me!" -Tiffany Mesquite

"I thought we had more time." -Joe Hill

"My life's accomplishments? Sanity, and you." -Elizabeth Gilbert

"Where he is, I am home." -Julia Evans

"I always take love frivolously serious." -Xavier Hollander

"Waiting to forget your name again." -Cybele Paschke

"Love. Lost. Cried. Raged. Chocolate. Next." -Jackie Childress

"Thank you for breaking my heart." -Mia Kirshner

"Marry for love, again and again." -Deborah Rodriguez

"She knows what my Kryptonite is." -Matt Ruff

"Butterflies still kicking after ten years." -Lisa Taylor

"Love almost always leads to heartbreak." -Raoul Relder

"Love at first sight is blind." -Jace Albao

"Overly romantic soul, born wrong era." -Elisa Shevitz

"My heart is my strongest muscle." -Shanna Katz (I really love that one.)

"We were roadkill on love's highway." -Kyla E. Town

"Don't want your ring. Just love." -Naomi Piercey

"He sees the me I don't." -Mary Catherine Hamelin

"I kicked Romeo's ass. The end." -Lee Payne

"Love unreturned is still worth feeling." -Lisa Stanton

"I am a goddess. Please agree." -Abiola Abrams

"My self-esteem died that day." -Sandi Brown

"He was The One. I wasn't." -Cathy Collinson

"Didn't realize I'd still be lonely." -Ramela Cash

"Love makes the world go stupid." -David Sandler

"Now I hate hearing that song." -T'Anna Holst

"Love has healed my many wounds." -Inara de Luna

"Loved him until nothing was left." -Jackie Hodges

"He would have been my forever." -Tina Blanchard

"He had nothing. Gave me everything." -Rebecca Woolf

"Everyone's crazy except for you and me." -Mark Frauenfelder

"Let's live on an island together." -Carla Sinclair

"In hindsight, I'd still choose you." -Natana Gill

1 comment:

stefgard said...

way to make me cry.

these are beautiful.