Saturday, January 24, 2009

Haaaay!

I had a really good night. Last night, not so much.
Anyway, enjoy the following quotes that I like from dearoldlove.tumblr.com. They very much 'speak' to me, if you will :):

When you said “I love you,” you forgot to add, “But I love drugs more.”

Every time I describe you, I hate the person I’m talking about. But every time you’re within touching distance, I’m painfully enamored.

As it turns out, every song ever written is about you. I had no idea you were so popular.

Don’t assume I had nothing to say because I didn’t reply. I had a lot to say. I just didn’t think any of it would matter.

I know it got old for you, but I could have gone back and forth hurting each other forever.

I was a blank piece of paper that you drew all over. Now others have difficulty “getting” me.

You won’t find someone who loves you more than I did. And that may be best for us both.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who were those for?