Saturday, January 17, 2009

Allllllright, blog readers.

Wanna know how bored I was today? I took a Gossip Girl personality test. Guess what? I'm Nate: "You're incapable to make straight decisions because your vision is always clouded by increasing factors. There's always a lot of pressure and you can't handle it, but hey... this is Gossip Girl after all, and when a GG hero's brought down, it's never for too long..." That doesn't describe me or anything...

ANYWAY. I want a good book. I want to see a good movie. I would really love recommendations, so comment and fill me with your knowledge. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer is phenommm as well as Dry by Augusten Burroughs

read it.
love it.
worship it.

love youuu

B

stefgard said...

Perks of Being a Wallflower
Stephen Chbosky or something like that

Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

Movies: There Will Be Blood, The Visitor, Take the Lead

I miss you!

Casey L. Cantor said...

there. will. be. blood. (i own it!)


Also i recommend the book scar tissue. : ]

Anonymous said...

the perks of being a wallflower.
best book ever.

Sammi said...

casey... i'm not obsessed with RHCP, therefore i am ignoring your advice ;)