Thursday, January 1, 2009

How I spent my final moments of 2008:

Casey came over! We watched Scrubs and then played some Disney/Christmas tunes on the piano. He's a musical genuis... Then, we ate my favorite foods and I introduced him to the loves of mylife, shrimp salsa and caviar. :D SUCCESS, to say the least. Then, in honor of my parents birthday (because they were both born on Dec 31st), we played Yahtzee with them and my little sister. Casey won. By a lot. Then Casey and I proceeded to play some more Christmas tunes before we were joined by Lauren, Paige, and Emily. Then followed some pretty intense Rock Band jam seshs. THEN, Lauren and I choreographed and practiced a number the the musical she is writing: Speech and Debate, The Musical. Jealous? Anyway, Stef came home around this time from her dabacherys with her friends. We performed our musical masterpiece for her. This left us at about 11:45. We all went in a circle and said our highlights of 2008 and our resolutions for next year. Then followed a loud, happy, screaming 2009. It was so exciting.

If this is a representation of how my year is going to go, then I am so ready and so happy for this new year.

No comments: