Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ugh.

So I was driving to school this morning and the song "Where Are You Christmas?" came on the raido. I thought that was a sign of a good day to come.

WRONG.

TODAY WAS HORRIBLE!!! The two most important relationships in my life are failing me, my sister and my best friend. WHY, WHY?! Seriously, I'm more upset than I could put into words. I feel so much pressure to be close to perfect in school, my parents have been denying me the freedom I deserve, and the two people who I thought I could always count on both hurt me so bad today. I dunno why I'm so emotional lately, but I'm ready for all this shit to be done with. Really. I deserve a good break. A good break that lasts more than a few days at a time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think its PMS.



whoaaaa jussssst kidding.

Anonymous said...

ooo ouch

Anonymous said...

you sister loves you!! :)