Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I hate

time. Really, I do. I realized that 2008 is a week away from ending, and that's so crazy for me to think about it. I get so overwhelmed when I realize 2008 will never happen again. Ever. Time goes by really quickly and everything changes too fast. Like last year on New Years Eve, I spent it with Jaslyn, Brandon, Alec, and Colton. Hell if I know where any of them are going to be this year. I'm getting closer and closer to full independence, and I know I'll be on my own before I know it. Every minute of your life only happens once, every day only happens once, every year only happens once. I don't know how to handle it all when I think of it like that. I just feel so overwhelmed. One time, when I was eight years old, my dad's best friend randomly turned to me and said, "You are one day closer to the day you die." Okay, first off, DON'T TELL THAT TO AN 8-YEAR-OLD. Second, it's true... yikes. I mean, I realize that. Obviously. I don't know, I'm just so weird and have a hard time handling myself when I start thinking like that.

Anyway, merry Christmas.

No comments: