Monday, July 13, 2009

I've had an uncharacteristic, abnormal, maybe unhealthy obsession with tattoos lately.

(^^ Stef and I plan on getting matching puzzle piece tats on our backs. There's only one breezy in my life. She honestly is an extension of me, and there will be NO one else like her in my life!)


(^^^ This is from the quote: “The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars” I really like it.)



(^^^ "I live a damned life.")
(^^^ The quote is stupid, it's like "we';; break these poker faces, like it or not." Besides that, this is seriously so cool.)

(^^^"The world is at my feet." SO COOL.)
(^^^ "Nothing happens by chance.")
(^^^....ah. Perhaps my favorite one of all.)
(^^^ "Passion will make you crazy, but is there any other way to live?" This is so cool.)

2 comments:

Em. said...

B.A.

Unknown said...

Too much of passion will turn it into a vice...