Friday, April 10, 2009

More Nostalgia

I just spent the last hour looking through eighth grade pictures. My heart just aches. Every picture just brought back a flood of memories and it was so overwhelming. I haven't thought about eighth grade this much since, like, the first day of summer before freshman year. AKA the day after eighth grade graduation. I had so many people to lean on. I was surrounded by so much love. What happened? I remember sitting with Mr. Reed in San Deigo and him telling me what I deserve. I remember crying with Ashley Swazey on the beach. I remember Ashley, Michelle, Sami, Merritt... those girls were my rocks. I remember staying up all night with Michelle, talking to boys. I remember thinking I was at the peak of my maturity. I remember realizing what love is at humanities camp. I remember being accepted. I remember loving with my whole heart. I remember thinking heartbreak would kill me. I remember being friends with everyone. The highest and lowest points of my life thus far were in eighth grade, and it's insane to me how much has changed since then. Does anyone else remember? Or is it just me?

I love how my two most recent posts are about my future and my past. Whud up, symbolism of my life?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember! haha and i have to agree with everything you just said.

Anonymous said...

I'M NOT IN ANY OF THESE.

Anonymous said...

I wander why, Tori.