Thursday, February 19, 2009

"I have no need to post right now."

WHAAAAAT? Why would I even say that? That's not even true! So much is happening, and so much has happened. So enjoy all these random blurbs of emotion:

First thing, I am completely over my nostalgia. Do you know how good that feels? I mean, okay, I miss a few things. I miss my long hair, Danielle Fazio, and one or two middle school friendships. I have the potential to be missing sooo many more people and more things. But I don't. Because my "right now" is so beautiful. I'm really happy. Usually I befall a horrible case of sadness and nostalgia when I connect with people from my past. It hasn't happened in a few months, and I am so thankful.

I'm actually reading Les Mis for English and I love it!!

So this weekend has been pretty much the exact opposite of last weekend. I went home sick on Friday, and spent my Saturday in the emergency room. I woke up Saturday with really unusual symptoms: sharp pains in my back, my jaw hurting, fever, horrible headache, very sore throat, bad cough. My mom called my doctor and explained my symptoms and she said it sounded like I had spinal meningitis. Then I proceeded to not be able to breathe for like fifteen minutes. It was frightening, and I was freaking out. So my mom and I went to the emergency room and luckily was NOT diagnosed with meningitis. I have viral pharyngitis, which is like a throat/lung infection. It's awful and no fun at all!!

On another note, I feel like I'm the happiest I've ever been. I've said that a few times this year but honestly, it just keeps getting better and better. Besides a massive amount of stress, I'm so satisfied with everything. I love speech more and more each day. Student council is so incredibly rewarding. Now, I believe highly in jinxes, so it's kind of a huge risk for me to say this: my relationship with Casey is the closest thing to perfect I have ever experienced. I am blessed to have such a wonderful person in my life who treats me so well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your life has become incredibly amazing recently because i have moved into it.


love,
anonymous.